Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus compatible CMS's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been browsing Ragezone for the last couple days because I'm trying to get back at the retro scene.
I'm gonna go with the Arcturus Emu, BUT, can't seem to decide on the CMS...

Chocolatey is abandoned...
That only leaves me with HabboAPI, BrainCMS and Heroic?

I believe these three are the most recent and compatible offers for Arcturus Emu. Correct? :closedeyes:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HabboAPI is not worth the effort.
I wasted my time and got always stuck client at 59%.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Been browsing Ragezone for the last couple days because I'm trying to get back at the retro scene.
I'm gonna go with the Arcturus Emu, BUT, can't seem to decide on the CMS...

Chocolatey is abandoned...
That only leaves me with HabboAPI, BrainCMS and Heroic?

I believe these three are the most recent and compatible offers for Arcturus Emu. Correct? :closedeyes:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-arcturus-1140145/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heroic 2.1, HabboAPI, and Chocolatey work with Arcturus, however Chocolatey development is suspended I've heard.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Heroic and HabboAPI are by far the best options with steady updates, however Heroic is currently in a major transition as I work on a brand new user-oriented version that makes it far easier to get a hotel running with. That being said, the current state is not recommended for a live hotel and HabboAPI works best for a live hotel.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heroic and HabboAPI are by far the best options with steady updates, however Heroic is currently in a major transition as I work on a brand new user-oriented version that makes it far easier to get a hotel running with. That being said, the current state is not recommended for a live hotel and HabboAPI works best for a live hotel.

Can't wait to see your work! I was thinking of testing out Heroic 2.1. so... should I just wait a bit?

Upvote 0
Back