Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus emu - Opening catalogue disconnect w/ $_POST error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

So i'm experiencing this error where i open the catalogue and then open a page to look at furniture and suddenly i disconnect. There are no CONSOLE errors besides from catalogue icons missing. I am using "Arcturus catalgoue v2, by HotelMaker" if that makes any difference.

I did a var_dump on $_POST data and it returned the error message "Error caught when handling _-0nt::AssetLoaderEvent: Asset loader structure was lost! http://localhost/swf/dcr/hof_furni/"

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so what was your solution to this. Otherwise if you have any idea why it's throwing this error please tell me.

Uuh i didn't touch anything, but the issue somehow resolved itself? Not sure if it was some server configuration or something that was rogue but don't have it anymore. I installed something on my server and was forced to restart and suddenly poof.

Last edited:
Back