Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Errors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have currently opened a retro so I can begin to learn java and how to create plugins for Arcturus,but I'm running into a few minor issues that I would like to fix as my friends would like these to work. If you could help me that would be great.

First error I seem to be getting are achievements, they seem like they are not working within the client. and if someone has a SQL with all the working achievements that would be perfect because the ones I inserted from the emu database don't seem like there all working and for some reason the ID's start from 485

Within my catalog the spaces page crashes the client, but no errors show up in the console :?

and the group badges don't work I get this error in the console

GET 404 (Not Found)

How do i change this link so the badges work?

and last but not least the hotel view news does not show.

If someone could help me fix these error this could be much appreciated

Reaction score
Re: [Arcturus EMU] Errors?

If you could show me a picture about the achievements that would help. Change your motto and it will give the achievement.

Spaces might be because they are missing. My default catalog is a mess and unorganised. There have been a couple released before.

The emulator generates its own guild badges in .png format. Search for %imager% as key in the emulator_settings table.

Upvote 0
Back