Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Event for when a user click on a bot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

i'm working on Arcturus emulator for creating a Roleplay hotel, and i need to know when a user click on a bot for doing some stuff, but i've noticed that the emulator have no events for this eventuality, i think that is also an swf problem that didn't send any packet to the server when someone click on a bot.

Did domeone have a working swf that send this packet or Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi,

i'm working on Arcturus emulator for creating a Roleplay hotel, and i need to know when a user click on a bot for doing some stuff, but i've noticed that the emulator have no events for this eventuality, i think that is also an swf problem that didn't send any packet to the server when someone click on a bot.

Did domeone have a working swf that send this packet or Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.
A bot is a bit the same as a Habbo/Pet. I'm not sure there is a incoming packet on your server when a bot is clicked. All bot information is send to client when the RoomGetHeightMapMessageEvent came in.

Upvote 0
Back