Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i've been working on a revcms theme and i'm trying to fix the class.template to match. Arcturus uses users_currency instead of users table for anything but coins. Anyhow, what do i write to fix it? I've put a normal paramter so you can see how it would work on plusemu. And also screenshot of the users_currency table.
Code:
[PHP]$this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits'));[/PHP]
And heres the picture
WfywFvG - ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix - RaGEZONE Forums
@TheGeneral

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi i've been working on a revcms theme and i'm trying to fix the class.template to match. Arcturus uses users_currency instead of users table for anything but coins. Anyhow, what do i write to fix it? I've put a normal paramter so you can see how it would work on plusemu. And also screenshot of the users_currency table.
Code:
[PHP]$this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits'));[/PHP]
And heres the picture
WfywFvG - ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix - RaGEZONE Forums
@TheGeneral

What are you trying to do exactly with Rev?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back