Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Problems with HC/Habbo Club (solved)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no option to buy HC in the catalogue. I added a page with the hc_buy layout. Also tried the buy_vip layout, but it's still empty.
I can't find a value for HC/not HC in the database. Does anyone know where this is located?
Could this be because I don't have the "give hc furni" in my swf files? I'm not very familiar with how HC works.

qFxe9f2l - [Arcturus] Problems with HC/Habbo Club (solved) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Arcturus] Problems with HC/Habbo Club

Pretty sure it's set up right

ynVzTAv - [Arcturus] Problems with HC/Habbo Club (solved) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for your work, btw :love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In the table catalog_pages you need a record with page_layout = club_buy. :update_catalogue when finished.

Note: If you try to do it for the tabs on the top it wont work, it must be a child of that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In the table catalog_pages you need a record with page_layout = club_buy. :update_catalogue when finished.

Note: If you try to do it for the tabs on the top it wont work, it must be a child of that.

Already did that! You can tell by the picture in my OP.

The solution to this is, apparently, to set the "deal" variable in catalog_club_offers to 0.
Perhaps you can explain what this column does, The General?
I set both of them to 0, and only the 31 day offer appeared in the catalogue. Seems a little strange.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deal is exactly like it says in the name, its a deal on habbo club so you can get discounts if your habbo club nears expiration. But haven't coded that yet.

Okay, I wasn't aware of that feature.

In any case, I guess we should keep this in mind for future reference: setting deal to 0 may solve the problem if you can't buy HC.

Upvote 0
Back