Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Help RCON

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

new to the forum but been working with Arcturus for a few weeks. I’ve setup revcms, made it mysqli and php7 supported but I’m stuck on something.

RCON, the server it’s self gets the message and acknowledges it but doesn’t execute it. Is it possible for someone to post the current RCON commands with the required variables.

### Edit ###
I know that hotelalert is required to use "message"
but when trying to use GiveCredits "username" "credits"

I receive an output of "{"status":0,"message":"offline"} though the user is online.
The RCON server would receive it as

Code:
"key":"givecredits",
"data":{
    "username":"user",
    "credits":"100"
}

Hotelalert, roomforward, disconnect do work successfully.

Arcturus 1.13.0

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That probably would be a good thing to change, I was going on the old source code where the query was WHERE username = ?.

Thanks for advising!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That probably would be a good thing to change, I was going on the old source code where the query was WHERE username = ?.

Thanks for advising!
I think it would be a better idea to add query on the web-application side to find the user_id based on the username. Querying based on ID's is by far a much better system as they are unique and unchanging

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it would be a better idea to add query on the web-application side to find the user_id based on the username. Querying based on ID's is by far a much better system as they are unique and unchanging

Yeah I've done it like that, I just wasn't sure if it was using 'username' or not as I was looking at the old code.
I'm having trouble using the 'updatewordfilter' / 'update_wordfilter' rcon command?
Code:
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 2 path $    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java: 200)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java: 810)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java: 775)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java: 724)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java: 696)     at com.eu.habbo.networking.rconserver.RCONServer.handle(RCONServer.java: 104)     at com.eu.habbo.networking.rconserver.RCONServerHandler.channelRead(RCONServerHandler.java: 48)     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java: 362)     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java: 348)     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java: 340)     at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java: 1359)     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java: 362)     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java: 348)     at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java: 935)     at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java: 134)     at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java: 645)     at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java: 580)     at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java: 497)     at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java: 459)     at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java: 858)     at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java: 138)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:         java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 2 path $     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java: 387)     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java: 189)...21 more[[31 mRCON[0 m] Unknown RCON Message: update_wordfilter

Also what is currently able to be used with updateuser?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back