Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus permissions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Everytime someone relogs the client he or she gets rank 7 and also the permissions don't work. For example rank 7 does not show mod tools etc.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It should all work, did you update your permissions I would go check them again.
And if the user is online when you change the rank, the emulator changes it back upon logout/reload when it updates users values.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should all work, did you update your permissions I would go check them again.
And if the user is online when you change the rank, the emulator changes it back upon logout/reload when it updates users values.

Oh my gawd, thanks. Didn't know that about the online thing and reload.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
When someone logs out, their current data gets written to the database. So if you change the values in the database, this will be overwritten once that person logs out.

In order to update the rank for an user thats online either use the setrank RCON command. Example for RCON commands can be found in the FAQ.

Moderator tools permission is acc_supporttool.

Upvote 0
Back