Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus - target offers and pet breeding

Lex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some questions about arcturus.
- I can't get pet breeding working. The interaction type of the breeding boxes is breeding_nest. If I buy 2 cats and a cat breeding box and click on breed, they don't always walk to the breeding box (path is walkable, e.g. no obstacles). If they finally both walk to the box nothing happens.
- I can't get target offers working. The table catalog_target_offers is too unclear. Is there anyone with an example of a working target offer? If so, please share/explain :)

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Lex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pet_breeding is empty, pet_breeding_races contains all for pet 28 (delivered in the SQL update), and I also added the same for pet 24, 25, 29, 30, which are the other baby pets. Pet_actions all have offspring_type -1 (just as in the SQL 1.15.0)).

And I also don't have a working example of a target_offer record. There was no explenation given when it released so I'm not sure what all columns mean.

Upvote 0
Back