Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aXDRCMS 2.0 - Mercury EMU - 87%, disconnect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me.. Im using aXDRCMS 2.0 ans Mercury EMU 2.3
and when i'm going to client everything is loading to 87% then im disconnecting. Please help me..

xWiJjfJ - aXDRCMS 2.0 - Mercury EMU - 87%, disconnect. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. "Error critico loggeado" quite obviously means "Error critical logged", so you would have a file with an error log to send us so we can see what it is.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Bug during user login: Mercury.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataNotFoundException: No user found with ip 127.0.0.1 and sso gjpLEaox-SRUs-uOBj-TqAV-JTfeYsiX9PYm-AX2.   vid Mercury.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) i c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:rad 57
   vid Mercury.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) i c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:rad 158

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It must be a bad configuration; if you're home-hosting it and only want to connect to it locally, you have to make sure all IPs are set to 127.0.0.1.
Help me mate. I have this error too and checked all configs and client ip set to local.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not a bad connection or whatever. Fix is this: First go to database, Then navigate to the users table. Edit your ip_last and ip_reg to ur current IP (Dont no ur own IP? Go to whatsmyip.org) then save it and reload client. You should no longer recieve that error. Reason of you seeing the error is because the cms u use is not updating ur users table and inserting the correct IP in the required field. Please like if I helped. If not PM me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No i had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM but what i realise is my session is messed up. So you got to clear your cache to remove the messed up session and login to your r63b retro again.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That may work but i guarentee you that u will also need to add ur IP to ur users table. <3

Hence the error code "No user found with ip 127.0.0.1 and sso gjpLEaox-SRUs-uOBj-TqAV-JTfeYsiX9PYm-AX2"
Put the IP 127.0.0.1 in ur users table under ur user in ip_reg and ip_last.
Ty<3

Upvote 0
Back