Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- What's this thread?
This is the Official Azure Help Thread. This means: Everything question related to azure must be maded here. This includes: Questions about bugs (how to fix it, for instance). Feel free to also post Fixes here as long as it follows the section rules.

- Why using this thread?
We wanna keep things organised. Consider this thread as a book. We will address proper fixes in this post, for faster searching and going to the pages.

- Answered questions
This is the list of the current answered questions. This includes bugfixes, questions related to azure, etc.

Links to answered questions within this thread:
We still are addressing bugs. Keep answering questions and we will be editing this thread. All relevant questions should be addressed.

Fixes addressed:
Name: Column 'Duty Level' does not belong to table Table.
Fix:
Execute query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `DutyLevel` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `OnDuty`;

- Who manages this thread? There's any rules to this thread?
This thread is currently managed by Habbo Hotel section's moderators. All section rules apply. If you feel that some question doesn't have enough information, please report it, so the moderators can review it, and take proper action. Same goes to replies to questions with a vague explaination. The rules to this thread is the same of the Habbo Help section in general (which follows the rules of RaGEZONE). If you fail to follow the rules, we will delete, or warn, or infract.

- Do you have any more questions?
If you have any questions related to Azure, it's team, or anything at all, feel free to contact one of the following: Sir Jamal .

NOTE: Old thread got deleted due to a request from our old HH mod.This thread has the same rules as the old one.

The latest thread (which contained around 4/5 posts) got deleted due to a mistake of mine with merging.

Please read: https://forum.ragezone.com/f333/tips-section-1080130/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Official Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

help :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Double chat, double friends, double chat messages.

But I see in the previous posts nobody knows how to fix it?

cK6gIBD - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help I've got this problem:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can't even get emu running because of bugs!!!!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Banned hotels not working, only here?

Upvote 0

OGU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When i give myself rank 10, i have no permission on the hotel? what is the ranks on the emulator?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not really, an question, but to help everyone having source reading issues, download Visual Studio 2015 instead of Visual Studio 2013. 2013 reads the properties as read-only and I am yet to figure out why 2013 does this. The only way I have avoided this, is using 2015 instead.

Also, I have also provided an working edit of Azure to be used with mostly Haproxy proxies, from hosting companies.
Link:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When i give myself rank 10, i have no permission on the hotel? what is the ranks on the emulator?
OGU to fix this, you need create rank 10 on "permissions_ranks", put all on 1 and before, restart your emu and u have fixed ;D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SWF Pack: https://mega.nz/#!wlFxiYQI!o0eKELT3h1FTFS8PUfZJamkck3NWgFAtaWz_FHrOl6U
Screenshot:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sg7NHu0LTnE/VkEauzSrR9I/AAAAAAAABoE/JVBYR8uAo5Y/s1600/criandohabbos.net_azure2.0_6.png
Note: If you need translate, you can use the external_flash_texts from habbo.com,.de, .es etc..
OneRetro , Can you pleas give us your habbo-imaging ? :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nvm, fixed it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Azure 2.0 erro CRITICAL EXCEPTION

Hello , I'm azure problems
Apparently does not support more than 200 online .. any solution?

SYSTEM CRITICAL EXCEPTION: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(Byte[]& buffer, Int32& bytesTransferred, IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at Azure.Connection.Connection.NewSocketManager.NewConnectionRequest(IAsyncResult iAr)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Azure 2.0 erro CRITICAL EXCEPTION

This release is unstable, try use the 2.0.200 or azure 1.0

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Getting this error when build solution on AZURE EMU Build 200 v 2 Source

Error 1 Metadata file 'C:\Users\ZueCTM\Desktop\Azure Emulator 2.0.200 (Source)\Azure\Azure.Encryption\bin\Debug\Azure.Encryption.dll' could not be found C:\Users\ZueCTM\Desktop\Azure Emulator 2.0.200 (Source)\Azure\Azure.Emulator\CSC Azure.Emulator

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sooo... has someone got a fix for the double friends bug already?
Besides, my client disconnects when I try to buy a photo. Does anyone have that too?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wilcock how did you fix the friendlist bug?

Oh that bug is fixed in x.200, but since I did the update a few accounts are unable to enter the hotel. But with x.100 they can enter. Hmpf.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Download Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition ;)

Does this not still stand?

"(*) Due to circumstances, I decided to put myself on non active. I hope as soon as possible a new leader will come to lead Azure.(*)"
and I quote this directly from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back