Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BrainCMS] Can't find the pin for Housekeeping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a hotel that has just started running, but I can't seem to find a pin to log on to the housekeeping. Also, I'm looking to find someone who is experienced with retros and can help me around the hotel because I am still learning too!

Appreciate anyone who is willing to help. I'll offer you a developer position at the hotel as well!
:):

MwzzgEF - [BrainCMS] Can't find the pin for Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a hotel that has just started running, but I can't seem to find a pin to log on to the housekeeping. Also, I'm looking to find someone who is experienced with retros and can help me around the hotel because I am still learning too!

Appreciate anyone who is willing to help. I'll offer you a developer position at the hotel as well!
:):

Have you tried to look through the files for your HK?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The staff pin is connected to your "users" tabel in the database, you have to inset your own pin.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, guys thanks I got it figured out. Just disabled the hk pin on the brain config.

Upvote 0
Back