Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainCMS - This username does not exist! [Help Me]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning,I installed BrainCMS 1.8.8 importing the supplied database plus that of Arcturus 1.14.0Everything works at the time of registration.when I log out and try to log in, it says that the user does not exist.in the users table exists.if I try to register an account with the same name during registration, it tells me that the name is already occupied.:junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Here's the actual sql for registration fix..
PHP:
ALTER TABLE users ADD google_secret_code VARCHAR(200) NULL;
ALTER TABLE users ADD 2fa_status int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

It's in the BrainSQL folder in "Update 1.8.0 to 1.8.8.sql".

Sometimes it pays to have a closer look :p

Same, also when I try some names I get the echo empty_username
This is because the registration script makes sure it's a valid name, a valid name is MORE than 3 characters, but less than 12 & only contains letters and numbers.

The default error reply is "empty_username".

You can edit character amounts at system/app/classes/class.user.php and search for "validName($username)" you can also change the error it gives in the same file on by searching "echo 'empty_username';" there's 2, it's the one under "empty_password".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back