Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bullet proof servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been making and owning retros for years. Not really in the market to download a server and look for exploits and stuff. Just wondering if theres any emus out there for sale that are rock solid.

Reaction score
I don't think there's any decent emulator out there that's worth paying for.
If you really want exploits to be fixed w/o doing/finding it yourself, I'd recommend hiring someone to do it for you...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could get a premium version of Arcturus. To where you get early releases. If you're willing to pay per month The General may offer more services.

I know Comet is a great emulator too compared to something like Plus. Not sure if Leon offers any type of services.

You're always going to have stuff to fix in any source. Just make sure your developer is competant enough to patch them.

Honestly, Plus seems to be relatively secure in terms of authentication. Since the sso exploit has been fixed.

Be careful getting someone else to work on your files, many people talk the talk, but when they go to walk the walk they just slowly fail, and waste your time.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could get a premium version of Arcturus. To where you get early releases. If you're willing to pay per month The General may offer more services.

I know Comet is a great emulator too compared to something like Plus. Not sure if Leon offers any type of services.

You're always going to have stuff to fix in any source. Just make sure your developer is competant enough to patch them.

Honestly, Plus seems to be relatively secure in terms of authentication. Since the sso exploit has been fixed.

Be careful getting someone else to work on your files, many people talk the talk, but when they go to walk the walk they just slowly fail, and waste your time.

Thanks i really appreciate it. My problem is finding a good dev. Its hard to trust someones word because 9/10 times they just wanted vps access.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i really appreciate it. My problem is finding a good dev. Its hard to trust someones word because 9/10 times they just wanted vps access.
From personal experience it is nice to work on the production server. But anyone who knows what they're doing would way rather do it on their own machine. If they require vps access to edit an emu they're not the real deal. That being said, good luck finding someone trustworthy and experienced, those qualities are rare in your average retro dev.

Upvote 0
Back