Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change values ​​(Arcturus Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I need to change some values ​​in the Arcturus Emulator emulator in which they are:
- Change the amount of credits, diamonds and duckets at the time of registration or a new user. I can not find where this could be changed, in users it is not and in users_currency I can not find the value 'default'.

- Activate the target offers or mega offer alert and where you could configure it.
thanks for help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any default values for new users are handled by your CMS, not Arcturus itself. Some values can be modified in the DB if you change the default table values.

Not sure on the targeted offers though...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any default values for new users are handled by your CMS, not Arcturus itself. Some values can be modified in the DB if you change the default table values.

Not sure on the targeted offers though...
I know, but in the case of new users. I use braincms that 'is adapted to arcturus', I put the amount of the credits, diamonds and duckets but when registering the amount that I have configured does not appear.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've been struggling with this too, after awhile i managed to sort this out
i added this code on add user function
$engine->query("INSERT INTO users_currency (user_id, `type`, amount) VALUES ('". $this->getID($username) ."', '0', '2500')");

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the class.user.php part, you look for: lastInsertId after it put this code:

You can change according to configured currencies
0 = Duckets
5 = Diamonds
103 = GOTWS

With this code when users create their account it automatically adds the coins.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back