Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Hotel View Background? [R63B]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,
So I am using Arcturus Emulator and I have updated my hotel view but I cant find how to change the background which is currently a sunset image and I want to change it. I have looking in the External Variables & Override Variables and I can not find anything that updates the overall background altough there is some files that seem to be only a couple of pixels long.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it thank you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Xylo I'm prety sure it's at
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]landing.view.background_gradient.uri
in variables[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change these to whatever you want to update to. These are the latest variables:
Code:
landing.view.background_back.uri=${image.library.url}reception/meter_level_1_vip_icon_lympix.png?2
landing.view.background_background_hotel.uri=${image.library.url}reception/meter_level_1_vip_icon_lympix.png?2

landing.view.background_front.uri=${image.library.url}reception/meter_level_1_vip_icon_lympix.png?2
landing.view.background_gradient.uri=${image.library.url}reception/val18_background_gradient.png
landing.view.background_gradient_top.uri=${image.library.url}reception/val18_background_gradient.png
landing.view.background_horizon.uri=${image.library.url}reception/meter_level_1_vip_icon_lympix.png?2
landing.view.background_hotel_top.uri=${image.library.url}reception/val18_background_hotel_top.png
landing.view.background_left.uri=${image.library.url}reception/val18_background_left.png
landing.view.background_right.uri=${image.library.url}reception/background_right_easter2016.png

Upvote 0
Back