Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ovflowd - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

scoopski potatoes, yeah Wesley?

Introduction

Hi, Folks! How going? I decided to create an Official Help Thread to debate and discuss questions, suggestions, issues and feature requests for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS.

This thread will stay updated with common questions, FIXES, common questions/issues and related topics for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS. This thread will also handle an F.A.Q section for beginners.

What's About Arcturus & Chocolatey?

Arcturus Emulator is one of the onliest well coded Habbo Hotel Emulators available for now. It's continuously updated and maintained by the "community" (basically by Wesley - @The General).
Arcturus contains many features, as you can see on it release thread, available here.

You can also stay tunned on the latests Development Announces of Arcturus Emulator, by clicking here.

Chocolatey CMS it's actually the onliest maintained and "official" CMS for Arcturus Emulator. Differently from Arcturus, Chocolatey is still on Preview Releases, (BETA).

F.A.Q.

This section contains specific F.A.Q. about questions that aren't covered by Official Arcturus F.A.Q. section. If you're experiencing any BUG/ISSUE with Arcturus, please read first the Arcturus F.A.Q. section. The F.A.Q. is available here.

The same applies for Chocolatey CMS, we recommend reading the Official Chocolatey's Wiki section, before creating any question here. The Wiki (F.A.Q.) it's available .

There's actually no specific F.A.Q. entry available in this thread yet. Check later.

Feature Requests

You can suggest for features, report features bugs of Arcturus, by accessing Arcturus Official Issues Page, by clicking .

You can do the same for Chocolatey CMS, by clicking .

Recommendations

This section recommends you to Download the Official Content, Packages from Arcturus & Chocolatey CMS. We also recommend the @Jmandupree's Arcturus Catalogue.

You can download latest Arcturus releases by clicking .
You can download latest Chocolatey CMS releases by clicking .

Questions

Please put your questions explained correctly. With Images, and if possible snippets, describe your problem explaining everything that you tried. We're here to help!

Good, Question Time!!!​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it, ended up getting new external_variables and got it to work, YES! :love:

I had the same problem that the furniture won't load. Instead of search for a new external_variables I searched for a solution of it. The CMS tries everytime to get a response from

example.com/public/dcr/hof_furni/{- REVISION -}/{- FURNI -}.swf and the same for the Icons.

The problem is the revision inside the request. With Lumen you can create Routes to pull the request and rewrite it to your needs.

How I fixed this

Add on the end of the file /routes/web.php
PHP:
# Fix furniture won't load
$app->get($path . 'public/dcr/hof_furni/{revision}/{furni}.{file}', 'ArticleController@getFurni');

Now go to the file /app/Http/Controllers/ArticleController.php and add this to the end of file (inside the class, makes sense mhm?):

PHP:
public function getFurni($revision, $furni, $file)
    {
        if (strpos($furni, 'icon') && $file == 'png') {
            return redirect('public/dcr/hof_furni/icon/' . $furni . '.' . $file);
        } else {
            return redirect('public/dcr/hof_furni/' . $furni . '.' . $file);
        }

return false;
    }

Voilá. Furniture and Icons will load.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't get my client working.
I've tried several things like taking other external_variables / swf's.
All directories are also correct.
It's running with xampp (localhost also).
I'm getting some errors by trying to access the client, but can't really get the roots to the problem. So they don't help me really much.

It would be awesome if someone could help me!

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: Fixed it, only the ports were wrong, haha.
Screen:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Running php artisan choco:setup i get this result:

[SUCCESS] Database connection has been established successfully...[INFO] Creating new .env file in Chocolatey storage... [ReflectionException] Class filesystem does not exist

What is wrong/how do i fix this?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Running php artisan choco:setup i get this result:

[SUCCESS] Database connection has been established successfully...[INFO] Creating new .env file in Chocolatey storage... [ReflectionException] Class filesystem does not exist

What is wrong/how do i fix this?

Is this issue actual? If yes, then run the "composer install" command via ssh/terminal and try it again.

Let me know if this helped you :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Is this issue actual? If yes, then run the "composer install" command via ssh/terminal and try it again.

Let me know if this helped you :)

Just a little note. "choco:setup" was removed from latest version since Lumen isn't compatible with Laravel's Filesystem library.

(I tried many things, but got lazy after a time and just removed it)

You can manually setup Chocolatey by just downloading the latest binaries, and configuring your .env file with database credentials.

After that run "php artisan migrate".

And you're all set.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get blank page whole time. it looks like the templates dont get loaded, but the js and css are loading,

7lGZAv - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

--- FIXED
replaced my scripts.js with the one on your github.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I setted up the cms with arcturus emu and everything if funcioning perfectly, but when i want to enter the client it apperas that i'm being disconnected.

I see no red marks in the console, but this appears:

K6NnBTQ - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I setted up the cms with arcturus emu and everything if funcioning perfectly, but when i want to enter the client it apperas that i'm being disconnected.

I see no red marks in the console, but this appears:

K6NnBTQ - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
Well, I'm looking at your task bar and there is no emulator running? Might be running on another server, but yeah.
Also if you're emulator is running check if you're allowing the port that the emulator uses in your firewall if not the connection attempts just gets blocked by the firewall.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well, I'm looking at your task bar and there is no emulator running? Might be running on another server, but yeah.
Also if you're emulator is running check if you're allowing the port that the emulator uses in your firewall if not the connection attempts just gets blocked by the firewall.

I allowed port 80, 3306, 30000 & 30001 (and yes i have 30000 & 30001 as in my configs)

And it's still the same, no changes. And this is what emulator looks like for me:

T0SfPjr - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Problem fixed, i had to not change the links in external_variables.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have setup the cms as directed and migrated the php, however all I am getting is a blank white screen, no console logs, no logs in storage, nothing.

Any ideas??

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any way of implementing the FindRetros api to force votes either on the CMS or client itself? Tried to myself but wherever I put the api it stops the website from loading.

Checkout my Hotel here: (Chocolatey CMS and Arcturus Emulator)

Love the CMS!! Good job!!

EDIT:
I also need to know why the camera is not displaying ads_backgrounds and how am I able to fix that?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm desperately looking to get the client fixed. I'm always getting the same error. I checked my external variables, external override variables (which is empty), my settings in the config file, I cleaned my cache, checked my ports, disabled my firewall, I changed my Habbo.swf to the latest on the site, I tested a few different swf packages and changed the Habbo.swf afterwards, I emptied my cache every time, I checked on mutliple browsers, yeah: everything! I just can't get the client to work.

This is my console log, the error I'm always getting:

Code:
action = [clientload], label = [client.init.handshake.fail], value = [undefined]

(all links in the bottom are working, I checked them!

I don't get any input in the emulator, but it surely does make a connection, as when I close the emulator, it doesn't give any handshake error and just doesn't connect at all (but that's not the problem here ;))

I hope that someone takes the time to look into this problem and hopefully can see what the problem could be!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This problem probably it's that you're using wrong SWF's for this Arcturus version :p
Thank you for your response.
The problem is that I've tired many swfs, but none works. Do you have any idea where I can get a working swf pack for Arcturus with the right gordon production?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5b8865cbecbba90323ab54064927e356 - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

what is the problem?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the problem is? My .env is filled in correctly. This is probably the reason why I can't enter my hotel, so I've been told.

Code:
[2017-11-15 13:08:15] lumen.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'arcturus'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connectors\Connector.php:67Stack trace:#0 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connectors\Connector.php(67): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'arcturus', 'arcturus', Array)#1 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connectors\Connector.php(43): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector->createPdoConnection('mysql:host=loca...', 'arcturus', 'arcturus', Array)#2 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connectors\MySqlConnector.php(24): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector->createConnection('mysql:host=loca...', Array, Array)#3 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connectors\ConnectionFactory.php(183): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector->connect(Array)#4 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connectors\ConnectionFactory->Illuminate\Database\Connectors\{closure}()#5 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(915): call_user_func(Object(Closure))#6 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(940): Illuminate\Database\Connection->getPdo()#7 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(399): Illuminate\Database\Connection->getReadPdo()#8 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(325): Illuminate\Database\Connection->getPdoForSelect(true)#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(657): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database\{closure}('select * from `...', Array)#10 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(624): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))#11 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(333): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))#12 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Query\Builder.php(1705): Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select * from `...', Array, true)#13 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Query\Builder.php(1690): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()#14 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Builder.php(479): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)#15 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Builder.php(463): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->getModels(Array)#16 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Concerns\BuildsQueries.php(77): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->get(Array)#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Models\User.php(162): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->first()#18 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(438): App\Models\User->getIsBannedAttribute(NULL)#19 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(340): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->mutateAttribute('isBanned', NULL)#20 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(313): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttributeValue('isBanned')#21 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\sofa\hookable\src\Hookable.php(90): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttribute('isBanned')#22 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Model.php(1321): App\Models\User->getAttribute('isBanned')#23 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Http\Middleware\Authenticate.php(41): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__get('isBanned')#24 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(149): App\Http\Middleware\Authenticate->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure))#25 [internal function]: Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#26 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(32): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#27 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(102): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#28 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(410): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->then(Object(Closure))#29 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(256): Laravel\Lumen\Application->sendThroughPipeline(Array, Object(Closure))#30 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(160): Laravel\Lumen\Application->handleFoundRoute(Array)#31 [internal function]: Laravel\Lumen\Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#32 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(52): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#33 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\rdehnhardt\lumen-maintenance-mode\src\Http\Middleware\MaintenanceModeMiddleware.php(49): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#34 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(149): Rdehnhardt\MaintenanceMode\Http\Middleware\MaintenanceModeMiddleware->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure))#35 [internal function]: Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#36 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(32): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#37 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(102): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#38 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(410): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->then(Object(Closure))#39 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(166): Laravel\Lumen\Application->sendThroughPipeline(Array, Object(Closure))#40 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(107): Laravel\Lumen\Application->dispatch(NULL)#41 
C:\xampp\htdocs\public\index.php(28): Laravel\Lumen\Application->run()#42 {main}Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'arcturus'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `bans` where `user_id` = 2 limit 1) in 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php:664Stack trace:#0 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(624): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))#1 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Connection.php(333): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))#2 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Query\Builder.php(1705): Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select * from `...', Array, true)#3 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Query\Builder.php(1690): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()#4 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Builder.php(479): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)#5 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Builder.php(463): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->getModels(Array)#6 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Concerns\BuildsQueries.php(77): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->get(Array)#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Models\User.php(162): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->first()#8 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(438): App\Models\User->getIsBannedAttribute(NULL)#9 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(340): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->mutateAttribute('isBanned', NULL)#10 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Concerns\HasAttributes.php(313): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttributeValue('isBanned')#11 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\sofa\hookable\src\Hookable.php(90): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttribute('isBanned')#12 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\database\Eloquent\Model.php(1321): App\Models\User->getAttribute('isBanned')#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Http\Middleware\Authenticate.php(41): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__get('isBanned')#14 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(149): App\Http\Middleware\Authenticate->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure))#15 [internal function]: Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#16 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(32): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#17 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(102): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#18 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(410): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->then(Object(Closure))#19 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(256): Laravel\Lumen\Application->sendThroughPipeline(Array, Object(Closure))#20 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(160): Laravel\Lumen\Application->handleFoundRoute(Array)#21 [internal function]: Laravel\Lumen\Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#22 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(52): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#23 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\rdehnhardt\lumen-maintenance-mode\src\Http\Middleware\MaintenanceModeMiddleware.php(49): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#24 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(149): Rdehnhardt\MaintenanceMode\Http\Middleware\MaintenanceModeMiddleware->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure))#25 [internal function]: Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#26 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Routing\Pipeline.php(32): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#27 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\illuminate\pipeline\Pipeline.php(102): Laravel\Lumen\Routing\Pipeline->Laravel\Lumen\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))#28 
C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(410): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->then(Object(Closure))#29 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(166): Laravel\Lumen\Application->sendThroughPipeline(Array, Object(Closure))#30 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\RoutesRequests.php(107): Laravel\Lumen\Application->dispatch(NULL)#31 
C:\xampp\htdocs\public\index.php(28): Laravel\Lumen\Application->run()#32 {main}

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back