Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ovflowd - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

scoopski potatoes, yeah Wesley?

Introduction

Hi, Folks! How going? I decided to create an Official Help Thread to debate and discuss questions, suggestions, issues and feature requests for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS.

This thread will stay updated with common questions, FIXES, common questions/issues and related topics for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS. This thread will also handle an F.A.Q section for beginners.

What's About Arcturus & Chocolatey?

Arcturus Emulator is one of the onliest well coded Habbo Hotel Emulators available for now. It's continuously updated and maintained by the "community" (basically by Wesley - @The General).
Arcturus contains many features, as you can see on it release thread, available here.

You can also stay tunned on the latests Development Announces of Arcturus Emulator, by clicking here.

Chocolatey CMS it's actually the onliest maintained and "official" CMS for Arcturus Emulator. Differently from Arcturus, Chocolatey is still on Preview Releases, (BETA).

F.A.Q.

This section contains specific F.A.Q. about questions that aren't covered by Official Arcturus F.A.Q. section. If you're experiencing any BUG/ISSUE with Arcturus, please read first the Arcturus F.A.Q. section. The F.A.Q. is available here.

The same applies for Chocolatey CMS, we recommend reading the Official Chocolatey's Wiki section, before creating any question here. The Wiki (F.A.Q.) it's available .

There's actually no specific F.A.Q. entry available in this thread yet. Check later.

Feature Requests

You can suggest for features, report features bugs of Arcturus, by accessing Arcturus Official Issues Page, by clicking .

You can do the same for Chocolatey CMS, by clicking .

Recommendations

This section recommends you to Download the Official Content, Packages from Arcturus & Chocolatey CMS. We also recommend the @Jmandupree's Arcturus Catalogue.

You can download latest Arcturus releases by clicking .
You can download latest Chocolatey CMS releases by clicking .

Questions

Please put your questions explained correctly. With Images, and if possible snippets, describe your problem explaining everything that you tried. We're here to help!

Good, Question Time!!!​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Official Arcturus Emulator & Chocolatey CMS Help Thread

I'm currently trying to install Chocolatey on a VPS where I am running IIS and I've encountered a few problems.
First off, when I visit my site I get the following error message:
b2de5672096ace0764e880095a6b3dba - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

And also I can't seem to get the "php artisan migrate" command to work in the command prompt. I've installed PHP 7.1.1 and the rest of the necessities. When I run the command I get the following message:
a619aa7909a334fed5270f7f9e33bafd - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this? I would really appreciate that!
Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: Official Arcturus Emulator & Chocolatey CMS Help Thread

I'm currently trying to install Chocolatey on a VPS where I am running IIS and I've encountered a few problems.
First off, when I visit my site I get the following error message:
b2de5672096ace0764e880095a6b3dba - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

And also I can't seem to get the "php artisan migrate" command to work in the command prompt. I've installed PHP 7.1.1 and the rest of the necessities. When I run the command I get the following message:
a619aa7909a334fed5270f7f9e33bafd - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this? I would really appreciate that!
Thanks in advance :)
Hi Stoffe this happens because php isn't installed globally. Try to figure out where php is installed. Generally is on C:\Program Files\php.

Please include the complete php binaries path "C\our-path\php artisan migrate"

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot saamus
Including the whole PHP binary path seems to do the trick! I've encountered another problem with the migration though:
d71ee2c7175248064697f3804b77e482 - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried both using MySQL 5.5 and MariaDB 10.0, both give me this error and I do use the Arcturus database that comes with the emulator. Is there something I've done wrong?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot @saamus
Including the whole PHP binary path seems to do the trick! I've encountered another problem with the migration though:
d71ee2c7175248064697f3804b77e482 - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried both using MySQL 5.5 and MariaDB 10.0, both give me this error and I do use the Arcturus database that comes with the emulator. Is there something I've done wrong?
Try MySQL 5.7.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks a lot @saamus

Hi Actually this error happens on MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 11.0+, Please try MariaDB 10.0 ou MySQL 5.5.

The whole problem it's that now MySQL only allows one column to have TIMESTAMP with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as default value.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Try MySQL 5.7.
jasonn, you need enable the fileinfo extension, that is disabled by default on PHP.

If you're using IIS, went to IIS PHP Manager, go in Manage Extensions and enable "FILEINFO".

If you're using other PHP/XAMPP/etc, open your php.ini on the php binaries folder and search for "extension=fileinfo.dll" probably would be a ";" one the beginning of the line. Remove it. Save the file. Restart Apache/XAMPP whatever.

jasonn, observation.: Your screenshot it's saying that your php PATH is on Program Files. You should change on that folder.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Actually this error happens on MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 11.0+, Please try MariaDB 10.0 ou MySQL 5.5.

The whole problem it's that now MySQL only allows one column to have TIMESTAMP with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as default value.

@jasonn, you need enable the fileinfo extension, that is disabled by default on PHP.

If you're using IIS, went to IIS PHP Manager, go in Manage Extensions and enable "FILEINFO".

If you're using other PHP/XAMPP/etc, open your php.ini on the php binaries folder and search for "extension=fileinfo.dll" probably would be a ";" one the beginning of the line. Remove it. Save the file. Restart Apache/XAMPP whatever.

@jasonn, observation.: Your screenshot it's saying that your php PATH is on Program Files. You should change on that folder.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

I've done the method that you said, but now gives me this error:

03c043b674b9a6e609b3e2cb9e91dbe4 - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you understand what's wrong, thanks in advance.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate it.

I've done the method that you said, but now gives me this error:

03c043b674b9a6e609b3e2cb9e91dbe4 - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you understand what's wrong, thanks in advance.

If you're using the binaries, there is no need to run composer install.

Running php artisan migrate on where Chocolatey installed would suffice.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're using the binaries, there is no need to run composer install.

Running php artisan migrate on where Chocolatey installed would suffice.

Yes, but when I try to run the site says: HTTP Error 500, how to fix?

I also migrated Chocolatey Database, but still give this problem.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There isn't a lumen.log, just a file called .gitkeep, I thought this was the error log.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It worked in the CMS Folder ("Migration created successfully.").

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I executed in the CMS folder, migration works, now says: "Nothing to migrate.".
I think the problem depends from IIS.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The photo page is loading the wrong URL to show the picture on the website "https://http//************/camera/" what do I have to edit to remove the extra http?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The photo page is loading the wrong URL to show the picture on the website "https://http//************/camera/" what do I have to edit to remove the extra http?

That's weird. The extra http// should actually be removed by Chocolatey. Didn't checked if this is still working. Will give a test.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back