Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

scoopski potatoes, yeah Wesley?

Introduction

Hi, Folks! How going? I decided to create an Official Help Thread to debate and discuss questions, suggestions, issues and feature requests for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS.

This thread will stay updated with common questions, FIXES, common questions/issues and related topics for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS. This thread will also handle an F.A.Q section for beginners.

What's About Arcturus & Chocolatey?

Arcturus Emulator is one of the onliest well coded Habbo Hotel Emulators available for now. It's continuously updated and maintained by the "community" (basically by Wesley - @The General).
    Arcturus contains many features, as you can see on it release thread, available here.

You can also stay tunned on the latests Development Announces of Arcturus Emulator, by clicking here.

Chocolatey CMS it's actually the onliest maintained and "official" CMS for Arcturus Emulator. Differently from Arcturus, Chocolatey is still on Preview Releases, (BETA).

F.A.Q.

This section contains specific F.A.Q. about questions that aren't covered by Official Arcturus F.A.Q. section. If you're experiencing any BUG/ISSUE with Arcturus, please read first the Arcturus F.A.Q. section. The F.A.Q. is available here.

The same applies for Chocolatey CMS, we recommend reading the Official Chocolatey's Wiki section, before creating any question here. The Wiki (F.A.Q.) it's available here.

There's actually no specific F.A.Q. entry available in this thread yet. Check later.

Feature Requests

You can suggest for features, report features bugs of Arcturus, by accessing Arcturus Official Issues Page, by clicking here.

You can do the same for Chocolatey CMS, by clicking here.

Recommendations

This section recommends you to Download the Official Content, Packages from Arcturus & Chocolatey CMS. We also recommend the @Jmandupree's Arcturus Catalogue.

You can download latest Arcturus releases by clicking here.
    You can download latest Chocolatey CMS releases by clicking here.

Questions

Please put your questions explained correctly. With Images, and if possible snippets, describe your problem explaining everything that you tried. We're here to help!

Good, Question Time!!!

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    27Posts

Re: Official Arcturus Emulator & Chocolatey CMS Help Thread

I'm currently trying to install Chocolatey on a VPS where I am running IIS and I've encountered a few problems.
    First off, when I visit my site I get the following error message:

And also I can't seem to get the "php artisan migrate" command to work in the command prompt. I've installed PHP 7.1.1 and the rest of the necessities. When I run the command I get the following message:

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this? I would really appreciate that!
    Thanks in advance :)

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

Re: Official Arcturus Emulator & Chocolatey CMS Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffe View Post
    I'm currently trying to install Chocolatey on a VPS where I am running IIS and I've encountered a few problems.
    First off, when I visit my site I get the following error message:

And also I can't seem to get the "php artisan migrate" command to work in the command prompt. I've installed PHP 7.1.1 and the rest of the necessities. When I run the command I get the following message:

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this? I would really appreciate that!
    Thanks in advance :)
    Hi @Stoffe this happens because php isn't installed globally. Try to figure out where php is installed. Generally is on C:\Program Files\php.

Please include the complete php binaries path "C\our-path\php artisan migrate"

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    27Posts

Re: Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread

Thanks a lot @saamus
    Including the whole PHP binary path seems to do the trick! I've encountered another problem with the migration though:

I've tried both using MySQL 5.5 and MariaDB 10.0, both give me this error and I do use the Arcturus database that comes with the emulator. Is there something I've done wrong?

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

Could someone help me with this problem?
    Screenshot by Lightshot

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot @saamus
    Including the whole PHP binary path seems to do the trick! I've encountered another problem with the migration though:

I've tried both using MySQL 5.5 and MariaDB 10.0, both give me this error and I do use the Arcturus database that comes with the emulator. Is there something I've done wrong?
    Try MySQL 5.7.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

Thanks a lot @saamus

Hi Actually this error happens on MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 11.0+, Please try MariaDB 10.0 ou MySQL 5.5.

The whole problem it's that now MySQL only allows one column to have TIMESTAMP with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as default value.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasonn View Post
    Could someone help me with this problem?
    Screenshot by Lightshot

- - - Updated - - -

Try MySQL 5.7.
    @jasonn, you need enable the fileinfo extension, that is disabled by default on PHP.

If you're using IIS, went to IIS PHP Manager, go in Manage Extensions and enable "FILEINFO".

If you're using other PHP/XAMPP/etc, open your php.ini on the php binaries folder and search for "extension=fileinfo.dll" probably would be a ";" one the beginning of the line. Remove it. Save the file. Restart Apache/XAMPP whatever.

- - - Updated - - -
    @jasonn, observation.: Your screenshot it's saying that your php PATH is on Program Files. You should change on that folder.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    Hi Actually this error happens on MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 11.0+, Please try MariaDB 10.0 ou MySQL 5.5.

The whole problem it's that now MySQL only allows one column to have TIMESTAMP with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as default value.

- - - Updated - - -

@jasonn, you need enable the fileinfo extension, that is disabled by default on PHP.

If you're using IIS, went to IIS PHP Manager, go in Manage Extensions and enable "FILEINFO".

If you're using other PHP/XAMPP/etc, open your php.ini on the php binaries folder and search for "extension=fileinfo.dll" probably would be a ";" one the beginning of the line. Remove it. Save the file. Restart Apache/XAMPP whatever.

- - - Updated - - -
    @jasonn, observation.: Your screenshot it's saying that your php PATH is on Program Files. You should change on that folder.
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done the method that you said, but now gives me this error:

Hope you understand what's wrong, thanks in advance.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    49Posts

Thank you, I appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done the method that you said, but now gives me this error:

Hope you understand what's wrong, thanks in advance.
    If you're using the binaries, there is no need to run composer install.

Running php artisan migrate on where Chocolatey installed would suffice.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by S150217754 View Post
    If you're using the binaries, there is no need to run composer install.

Running php artisan migrate on where Chocolatey installed would suffice.
    Yes, but when I try to run the site says: HTTP Error 500, how to fix?

I also migrated Chocolatey Database, but still give this problem.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    49Posts

Yes, but when I try to run the site says: HTTP Error 500, how to fix?

I also migrated Chocolatey Database, but still give this problem.
    Please provide us with your error_logs or lumen.log.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

Here you are.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    49Posts

Here you are.

That's your Chrome Console Log. lumen.log is located at /storage/logs/lumen.log.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

There isn't a lumen.log, just a file called .gitkeep, I thought this was the error log.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

@jasonn what the output of "php artisan migrate"?

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    31Posts

It worked in the CMS Folder ("Migration created successfully.").

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Advertisement