Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ovflowd - Chocolatey CMS - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

scoopski potatoes, yeah Wesley?

Introduction

Hi, Folks! How going? I decided to create an Official Help Thread to debate and discuss questions, suggestions, issues and feature requests for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS.

This thread will stay updated with common questions, FIXES, common questions/issues and related topics for Arcturus Emulator and Chocolatey CMS. This thread will also handle an F.A.Q section for beginners.

What's About Arcturus & Chocolatey?

Arcturus Emulator is one of the onliest well coded Habbo Hotel Emulators available for now. It's continuously updated and maintained by the "community" (basically by Wesley - @The General).
Arcturus contains many features, as you can see on it release thread, available here.

You can also stay tunned on the latests Development Announces of Arcturus Emulator, by clicking here.

Chocolatey CMS it's actually the onliest maintained and "official" CMS for Arcturus Emulator. Differently from Arcturus, Chocolatey is still on Preview Releases, (BETA).

F.A.Q.

This section contains specific F.A.Q. about questions that aren't covered by Official Arcturus F.A.Q. section. If you're experiencing any BUG/ISSUE with Arcturus, please read first the Arcturus F.A.Q. section. The F.A.Q. is available here.

The same applies for Chocolatey CMS, we recommend reading the Official Chocolatey's Wiki section, before creating any question here. The Wiki (F.A.Q.) it's available .

There's actually no specific F.A.Q. entry available in this thread yet. Check later.

Feature Requests

You can suggest for features, report features bugs of Arcturus, by accessing Arcturus Official Issues Page, by clicking .

You can do the same for Chocolatey CMS, by clicking .

Recommendations

This section recommends you to Download the Official Content, Packages from Arcturus & Chocolatey CMS. We also recommend the @Jmandupree's Arcturus Catalogue.

You can download latest Arcturus releases by clicking .
You can download latest Chocolatey CMS releases by clicking .

Questions

Please put your questions explained correctly. With Images, and if possible snippets, describe your problem explaining everything that you tried. We're here to help!

Good, Question Time!!!​

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With respect to language, friend. Could Chocolatey be translated into Spanish?

There is a file that has almost all the words and sentences. So yeah, if you could find the file you could translate it, but there is alot to translate I could tell you that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a file that has almost all the words and sentences. So yeah, if you could find the file you could translate it, but there is alot to translate I could tell you that.

I have been told that it is the best CMS of the moment, so it is worth investing as much time as possible. Does this already have an HK tool?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have been told that it is the best CMS of the moment, so it is worth investing as much time as possible. Does this already have an HK tool?
Espresso, I don't think it's released yet but you could check.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone i have install chocolatey cms on my c/xampp/htdonc i run on my terminal composer create-project sant0ro/chocolatey
i have configured chocolatey configurations files .env and all files in config/
i run php artisan migrate after importing Arcturus Database, all the tables are installed on my phpmyadmin but when i go on , i have this message : Warning. Please read Chocolatey Installation Tutorial. You need configure your servers DocumentRoot to the public folder of this CMS. Thanks!
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone i have install chocolatey cms on my c/xampp/htdonc i run on my terminal composer create-project sant0ro/chocolatey
i have configured chocolatey configurations files .env and all files in config/
i run php artisan migrate after importing Arcturus Database, all the tables are installed on my phpmyadmin but when i go on , i have this message : Warning. Please read Chocolatey Installation Tutorial. You need configure your servers DocumentRoot to the public folder of this CMS. Thanks!
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Well read the error Change your documentroot folder to the public folder of chocolaty

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got some few problems with Chocolatey.

First problem: When i open my client i get this
Screen of Client:

The problem is that the client can't find the file that exists.
How can i fix that the client can get the file? Because on an webhost it does work but not on this thing??

Second problem: I configured my Espresso housekeeping with Chocolatey CMS.
But it says this: , i added it to my htdocs as Espreso and configured all files. Then i migrated it with "php artisan migrate" but it still doesn't work?

Please help me !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back