Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client 76% but server receiving the connection

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this is weird, I've been playing around with lots of server and different version of them, for odd ball reason my client stuck at 76% but my emu will receive the connections!

Now before you go on about ports being opened blah blah blah. They are open if they weren't the emulator I'm using wouldn't receive the connection

I have tried multiple SWF back they don't seem to want to work.
Common things that I have looked for
1. SWF external_var blah blah checked!
2. Replacing Habbo.swf checked!
3. Making sure everything is linked checked!

Video:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is weird, I've been playing around with lots of server and different version of them, for odd ball reason my client stuck at 76% but my emu will receive the connections!

Now before you go on about ports being opened blah blah blah. They are open if they weren't the emulator I'm using wouldn't receive the connection

I have tried multiple SWF back they don't seem to want to work.
Common things that I have looked for
1. SWF external_var blah blah checked!
2. Replacing Habbo.swf checked!
3. Making sure everything is linked checked!

Video:

Lol it's failing to authenticate, could you please navigate to gameclient.cs, then there's a method called TryAuthenticate or similar, please (p/h)astebin that and I can assist you further.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Back