Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Freeze / Loading time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, my client freezes from time to time, (then you have to Minimize then Maximize the window) to get it reloaded

Aswell my client loads furniture pages pretty slow, it has much GB & Disk (I dont have a Proxy & using Cloudflare)

What can i do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Read somewhere that some cloudflare setting might be the cause if itäs set too strictly

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Cloudflare could block that you can access content like furniture when your browser isn't allowed by their check but it may not have influence with slowing down them.

Could you provide some logs from Google Chrome Developer tools when you're client is initialized? Then I can see how much time was needed to load the files (ex. 12 ms). Thanks.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cloudflare could block that you can access content like furniture when your browser isn't allowed by their check but it may not have influence with slowing down them.

Could you provide some logs from Google Chrome Developer tools when you're client is initialized? Then I can see how much time was needed to load the files (ex. 12 ms). Thanks.

Here you go:
CKbrc7 - Client Freeze / Loading time - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Here you go:
CKbrc7 - Client Freeze / Loading time - RaGEZONE Forums
This looks okay. Which revision you're using? The newer Habbo client revision is loading furniture in catalog a lot different than before. When a page is clicked it's loading first little icons of an image file and not from SWF files directly anymore which was slowing down everything for users with not the best network connection.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome to the new Google Chrome update!
Every hotel does have this problem, i do not know if it's google chrome's update or flash update.

But it does NOT come due your emulator / swf.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the new Google Chrome update!
Every hotel does have this problem, i do not know if it's google chrome's update or flash update.

But it does NOT come due your emulator / swf.

Use other browser.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back