Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best CMS for Arcturus

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sorry if this is a repetitive topic. I've been away from the community for sometime now and want to make a comeback for my personal enjoyment. I wanna know, what's the best CMS to pair with Arcturus?

Something safe preferably.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Three options. Try all three and you can decide what is most suitable for your requirements.

BrainCMS
Chocolatey
RevCMS (for Arcturus)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Are they updated and safe?
Rev needs a few updates to be "safe", however it's grossly outdated and you will be stuck with PHP 5.
Brain is alright, but it follows bad programming logic and was made by a beginner.
Chocolatey is downright atrocious and will cause your hotel to be exploited. It's also been abandoned and stated unusable by its creator.

There's HabboAPI (By Bill) which is great or my own CMS (Heroic) which is also pretty good. Both are made in Node with a front and back end built separately. Unfortunately, both of these require knowledge of JS programming for it to be usable.

Upvote 0
Back