Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CMS for Arcturus coded in PHP

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any released CMS working for Arcturus 1.15 coded in PHP? I would like to just setup something fast without developing something myself. Not looking for RevCMS by Glee or Chocolatey as they are not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They work, but you don't know how to set up correctly.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have the correctly setup for you, but you have to translate it to your language, so you have a little bit to do. PM me for more information.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Chocolatey CMS isn't ready for a public hotel. If you have the knowledge to finish it, then do it and help the community.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know you posted this last year lmao, but did you read? "Not looking for RevCMS by Glee or Chocolatey as they are not working."
This is a help section, not a spoon feeding section where we make custom CMS' because one user out of a thousand feels entitled to something custom.

He said no to them, but those were his only options at the time. Suck it up or learn to code

Upvote 0
Back