Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

COMET - No buy Photo Item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ready the camera comet,
but now I have a problem, is that I do not buy the photo
Look :

ZoekGamer - COMET - No buy Photo Item. - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spent some time with ZoekGamer this evening trying to resolve.
He was using a Comet version which doesn't support the Camera. So we upgraded him to the one released by Quackster at http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/final-comet-server-source-java-1130631/

We're now looking for a SWF with the camera php script in it (PRODUCTION-201702211601-24705679). The ones in the release thread are either corrupt or do not have camera working in them.

If anyone has it please be so kind to upload :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spent some time with ZoekGamer this evening trying to resolve.
He was using a Comet version which doesn't support the Camera. So we upgraded him to the one released by Quackster at http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/final-comet-server-source-java-1130631/

We're now looking for a SWF with the camera php script in it (PRODUCTION-201702211601-24705679). The ones in the release thread are either corrupt or do not have camera working in them.

If anyone has it please be so kind to upload :)

In this version, camera is disabled.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In this version, camera is disabled.
It's not disabled. I opened the source, saw it in there, and was able to make fake requests to generate camera photos.
The problem is the SWF needs to be altered so that camera photos are sent as a PNG over HTTP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone has the PRODUCTION-201702211601-24705679 swf configured for comet camera?... Thanks.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not disabled. I opened the source, saw it in there, and was able to make fake requests to generate camera photos.
The problem is the SWF needs to be altered so that camera photos are sent as a PNG over HTTP.

Because you usedvthe one Metus released, there is 2 version, Quackster's release and Metu's release, the one Quackster shared camera its disabled in MessageHandler
Code:
    private void registerCamera() {
//        this.getMessages().put(Events.TakePhotoMessageEvent, new TakePhotoMessageEvent());
    }

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because you usedvthe one Metus released, there is 2 version, Quackster's release and Metu's release, the one Quackster shared camera its disabled in MessageHandler
Code:
    private void registerCamera() {
//        this.getMessages().put(Events.TakePhotoMessageEvent, new TakePhotoMessageEvent());
    }

Yes, but look

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Beny. and all for replys and help, camera in comet source 1.2.1 by mateus ( ) not disabled. and look's

Upvote 0
Back