Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I'll try to be as direct as possible but I'm new with this so please bear with me.

For some reason my client is being directed towards the flashvar "client.connection.failed.url" on certain wall item interactions, but only sometimes.

Here is some information: we have 5 users and about 4 rooms. In 3 of the rooms, changing colors of sticky notes or changing text disconnects the user. The state of the sticky note (postit in code I believe) is changed to what is desired, but the user disconnects.

One other thing reported by someone was a moodlight disconnecting them as well.

If there's an easy fix that'd be great otherwise if someone can just point me in the right direction. @Mink said to look in packets and I was doing that but was pretty lost looking through there too so yeah.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    C:\inetpub\wwwLocation
    362Posts

Re: [Help] Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

That bug doesn't exists on my friend' hotel. You might have done something wrong with your catalogue.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,089Posts

Give me the Habbo.swf you're using and the console log output when you disconnect, should tick preserve log too so it actually keeps it when you get redirected to the connection page.

You should get something like this

Failed to parse incoming message _-438::_-b39
    Latest cracked SWF releases: swfhub.com
    Also includes header dumps for easy header updating, and various other game files.

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzix View Post
    That bug doesn't exists on my friend' hotel. You might have done something wrong with your catalogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Give me the Habbo.swf you're using and the console log output when you disconnect, should tick preserve log too so it actually keeps it when you get redirected to the connection page.

You should get something like this
    it doesnt hapen on my local install, but it happens on my server.
    @Quackster should i still send thisit doesnt happen on my localhost, only my

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

Found out that the cause of this is the owner of the item itself has a one letter username.

Empty usernames and anything else does not cause it. And it's only the original purchase-r of the item that is stored in the database.

If anyone has any idea of the cause of this please let me know. @Wuzix I'm curious if your friend can replicate with a one letter username or not.

Advertisement