Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll try to be as direct as possible but I'm new with this so please bear with me.

For some reason my client is being directed towards the flashvar "client.connection.failed.url" on certain wall item interactions, but only sometimes.

Here is some information: we have 5 users and about 4 rooms. In 3 of the rooms, changing colors of sticky notes or changing text disconnects the user. The state of the sticky note (postit in code I believe) is changed to what is desired, but the user disconnects.

One other thing reported by someone was a moodlight disconnecting them as well.

If there's an easy fix that'd be great otherwise if someone can just point me in the right direction. Mink said to look in packets and I was doing that but was pretty lost looking through there too so yeah.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Comet emu disconnecting users when changing wall items

That bug doesn't exists on my friend' hotel. You might have done something wrong with your catalogue.

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Give me the Habbo.swf you're using and the console log output when you disconnect, should tick preserve log too so it actually keeps it when you get redirected to the connection page.

You should get something like this

Failed to parse incoming message _-438::_-b39

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That bug doesn't exists on my friend' hotel. You might have done something wrong with your catalogue.
Give me the Habbo.swf you're using and the console log output when you disconnect, should tick preserve log too so it actually keeps it when you get redirected to the connection page.

You should get something like this
it doesnt hapen on my local install, but it happens on my server.
Quackster should i still send thisit doesnt happen on my localhost, only my

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found out that the cause of this is the owner of the item itself has a one letter username.

Empty usernames and anything else does not cause it. And it's only the original purchase-r of the item that is stored in the database.

If anyone has any idea of the cause of this please let me know. Wuzix I'm curious if your friend can replicate with a one letter username or not.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Found out that the cause of this is the owner of the item itself has a one letter username.

Empty usernames and anything else does not cause it. And it's only the original purchase-r of the item that is stored in the database.

If anyone has any idea of the cause of this please let me know. Wuzix I'm curious if your friend can replicate with a one letter username or not.

Just make sure people can only register a username with at least 2 characters.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's just because he downloaded the wrong comet, am pretty sure i had the ryan version, the official version released by Quackster works perfectly !

Upvote 0
Back