Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Convert Phoenix catalogue!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

i always wanted to have a R63B hotel with Phoenix customized catalogue, now when i have got really great catalogue i want it to work with R63B. The thing is that evryone is doing it for payment or they wont even help you.

could someone help me do this if you know how? this will make me very happy and my hotel. it has been down for 3 days now and i got 200-350 users waiting for it to open.

So please someone kind-hearted pop up :)

The emulator i got is: BCSTORM

Thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't really believe that you have 200 - 350 users waiting for you. But that's not the question.

If you check out the furniture/catalog_items/catalogue, you see that de new DB has more column's in it. Just copy everything, set everything good and edit the other column's by yourself. It isn't that hard, and if you where that big you should know that you just need to edit some column's.

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed, converting isn't hard. It's just time-consuming and should be done solely by you if you wish to keep your hotel at a secure rate. As painful as it sounds there's been many requests on here for people to convert their databases and such but the only responses I can see involve $$$.

Upvote 0
Back