Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crafting Table thinks I'm not the owner

Reaction score
Why does my Crafting Table think I'm not the furniture's owner?

2dwpRPc - Crafting Table thinks I'm not the owner - RaGEZONE Forums

Translated: "You can only craft on your own table."

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ran into this problem too when i was testing things.

The reason this happens is because the furniture type isn't a crafting item. You have to edit the swf and change the furniture type in order for them to work, or just use the items which was were made for it.

Hopefully this made sense, it's 4am in the morning for me so my brains a little mushy.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ran into this problem too when i was testing things.

The reason this happens is because the furniture type isn't a crafting item. You have to edit the swf and change the furniture type in order for them to work, or just use the items which was were made for it.

Hopefully this made sense, it's 4am in the morning for me so my brains a little mushy.

I used the halloween crafting table, but maybe the SWF has been edited by someone, I'll take the SWF from habbo and try. Thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the halloween crafting table, but maybe the SWF has been edited by someone, I'll take the SWF from habbo and try. Thanks for the tip!
I'm not talking about the crafting table, I mean the actual items you're using for the recipes. They all have a set furniture type in the swf files. You have to edit your regular furniture to get them to work or just use the existing items that are used in recipes.

I should of made it more clearer, sorry.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm not talking about the crafting table, I mean the actual items you're using for the recipes. They all have a set furniture type in the swf files. You have to edit your regular furniture to get them to work or just use the existing items that are used in recipes.

I should of made it more clearer, sorry.
I see! I just downloaded (from Habbo) and opened the duck swf and a crystal with Leenster's furni editor, couldn't find something to do with crafting. Can you give a hint to where I can find this?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont need change anything. Probably are some item id wrong.

I tested it out some more. It seems that everything when it comes to the furni works fine, I can select the furniture, show the recipes etc, but as soon as I start selecting my furnitures, the button changes to "You can only craft on your own table." Could it be that the system thinks I'm not the owner of the table itself?

I did some digging in the Habbo swf as well, it seems that it checks by a method called "isOwnerOfFurniture" if I am the owner and shows that text if it returns false.

Upvote 0
Back