Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create v18 hotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, RageZone!I want create a v18 on localhost but when I start the hotel, it's written "The plug-in isn't compatible".There is a navigator with the old plug-in ? Or we cannot create v18 because of new plug-in of the navigators ?Thank you for your help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, RageZone!I want create a v18 on localhost but when I start the hotel, it's written "The plug-in isn't compatible".There is a navigator with the old plug-in ? Or we cannot create v18 because of new plug-in of the navigators ?Thank you for your help.

You are getting that error because modern browsers such as Google Chrome and FireFox have removed support for the Shockwave NPAPI plugin.

The best browser to use for a v18 (or other shockwave based retro) is Pale Moon. Why? Because it still supports the Shockwave NPAPI plugin. Google Chrome removed this feature long ago and FireFox has only recently removed but the Pale Moon browser still supports it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are getting that error because modern browsers such as Google Chrome and FireFox have removed support for the Shockwave NPAPI plugin.

The best browser to use for a v18 (or other shockwave based retro) is Pale Moon. Why? Because it still supports the Shockwave NPAPI plugin. Google Chrome removed this feature long ago and FireFox has only recently removed but the Pale Moon browser still supports it.
I will go test it.
Thank you

They tell me "A plugin is needed to display this content."

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sought but I have not found Shockwave :/ He is yet disponible at downloaded ?

I download a old version of Mozilla for test

Upvote 0
Back