Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating furni from images

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm trying to 'create' custom furni for my hotel. I want to use the images Muggle made (http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/hogwarts-furni-designs-1127442/) and create actual furni from them.

Problem is, I don't know how to code / create this. Can someone show / help me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

PS: There is a download in Muggle his thread with specific images so thats not the problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Creating furni from images

Hello,

I'm the creator of . With this website you can easily create furniture without knowing how to code.

Just try it out and let me know what you think!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

I'm the creator of . With this website you can easily create furniture without knowing how to code.

Just try it out and let me know what you think!
Thanks, I just saw your website after this post.
So after getting the swf and putting it in my swf folder, I only need to add it to the database table and furnidata.xml right?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Thanks, I just saw your website after this post.
So after getting the swf and putting it in my swf folder, I only need to add it to the database table and furnidata.xml right?
There's plenty of tutorials how to do this & obviously that website posted above. Once you've actually created the SWF, you need to upload it to your hof_furni folder > add the catalog item & furniture row > add it to your furnidata, and you should be good to go.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There's plenty of tutorials how to do this & obviously that website posted above. Once you've actually created the SWF, you need to upload it to your hof_furni folder > add the catalog item & furniture row > add it to your furnidata, and you should be good to go.
Thanks for your reply. I was just making sure the website returned complete SWF's without additional work! :)

Upvote 0
Back