Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete Captcha de Registro y ACP DEL XDR 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I want to delete this part of the old XDR 2.0 cms :sneaky2: There used to be a tutorial to remove these things from the cms, :*: and I would like to know if you can help me eliminate these lines from habbo cms. :

I CLARIFY: I JUST WANT TO DELETE THIS ONLY TO USE IT AS A CMS OF PROOF OF LOCALHOST UNIQUELY FOR THAT.

a greeting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why remove it instead of updating it?

There it is...

Change in Google.Recap´tcha.php AQUI TU SECRET KEY to your secret key...

in the ACP -> Login.php AND HTML -> Login_index.html Change AQUI TU SITE KEY to your site key

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why remove it instead of updating it?

There it is...

Change in Google.Recap´tcha.php AQUI TU SECRET KEY to your secret key...

in the ACP -> Login.php AND HTML -> Login_index.html Change AQUI TU SITE KEY to your site key

Well update what you left me all right, but I had new problems, in this image that I show you:

It shows that when I register, this happens to me, I'm very good at acp, but the regristo places it but now it does not directly register me from the base data. what is this about?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well update what you left me all right, but I had new problems, in this image that I show you:

It shows that when I register, this happens to me, I'm very good at acp, but the regristo places it but now it does not directly register me from the base data. what is this about?
I've the same problem T_T The reCAPTCHA don't accept my verification :/ It says that is a invalid code

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello, I have the same problem.Someone a solution?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I did not look at the code when I updated jaja, there you go, the method "CheckReCaptcha" wasn't updated on that code. You need to replace the following in Azure.Methods.php:

PHP:
public static function CheckCaptcha($r, $c, $s) {
		require_once KERNEL . 'Other' . DS . 'Google.Recaptcha.php';

$r = recaptcha_check_answer('6Lc4BMASAAAAAB556eBvgzSZFHZHJIdJ9cbapyRQ', $s, $c, $r);
		return $r->is_valid;
	}

to:

PHP:
public static function CheckCaptcha($r) {
		require_once KERNEL . 'Other' . DS . 'Google.Recaptcha.php';
		return ReCaptcha::Verify($r)->IsSuccess();
	}

Note that the download, there are 3 files that you need to edit: Google.Recaptcha.php replace: "AQUÍ TU SECRET KEY" by your secret key. Login_index.php and login.php replace: "AQUÍ TU SITE KEY" by your site key.

Upvote 0
Back