Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error arcturus emu with catalog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ragezone
i use arcturus emu 1.14.0
i have installed catalog v1 by Jmandupree
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/arcturus-catalog-v1-jmandupree-1125846/

i installed all sql file on my db and swfs on my swfs folder and i edited my external variables
but when i launch arcturus i have this error :

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad english i'm french ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Column "order_number" not found.
Sure you have uploaded the correct SQL file?

Try making it in catalog_items, the column.

Bastien13 - Error arcturus emu with catalog - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello thank you for your answer but i haven't this column on my database

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello thank you for your answer but i haven't this column on my database

There's this line in the "arcturus-1.14.0.sql"

PHP:
ALTER TABLE `catalog_items` ADD `order_number` TINYINT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `offer_id`;

try running that query on your database.

edit:

you'll probably need to run the full 1.13.0 -> 1.14.0 script, which is:
PHP:
#Defines if you are sorting the catalog items using the catalog_items.order_number column or using the regular IDs.
INSERT INTO `emulator_settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('hotel.catalog.items.display.ordernum', '0');

#Enables / Disables the talenttrack. If set to false, trading does not require the perk (even if 'hotel.trading.requires.perk' is set to 1)
INSERT INTO `emulator_settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('hotel.talenttrack.enabled', '1');

#Sort using the navigator_flatcats and navigator_publiccats order_num If false use activity as sorting.
INSERT INTO `emulator_settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('hotel.navigator.sort.ordernum', '1');

ALTER TABLE `catalog_items` ADD `order_number` TINYINT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `offer_id`;

ALTER TABLE `permissions` CHANGE `acc_inifnite_friends` `acc_infinite_friends` ENUM('0','1') CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

UPDATE `emulator_texts` SET `value` = 'Superwired Usage Information. Possible reward types:<br/>badge: BADGE CODE<br/>Credits: credits#amount<br/>Pixels: pixels#amount<br/>Points: points#amount<br/>Respect: respect#amount<br/>Furniture: furni#FurnitureID<br/>Catalog Item: cata#CatalogItemID<br/>' WHERE `emulator_texts`.`key` = 'hotel.wired.superwired.info';
ALTER TABLE `navigator_publiccats` ADD `order_num` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `visible`;
ALTER TABLE `navigator_flatcats` ADD `order_num` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `list_type`;

INSERT INTO `emulator_settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('hotel.wordfilter.automute', '1');

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for this code

but i have again this error with talent track
I searched in my database in all the tables but no result

thank you for your help

Upvote 0
Back