Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error cms 76%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using a butterfly emulator and a cms buttlerfly and I get the following error: When the client reaches 76% it drops and the following error appears in the emulator
3kobO37 - Error cms 76% - RaGEZONE Forums

Client:

I think the error is in auth_ticket

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
These are no "errors". They are just incoming packets from client en nothing to be afraid of. Check the last line, it's giving a good indication of what's probably wrong -> SSO ticket. If the handler wouldn't send the "OK composer" then the client will stuck and after some time disconnect because there isn't any response from server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand, can you help me?
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET auth_ticket = '', auth_ticket = '".GenerateTicket()."', ip_last = '', ip_last = '".$remote_ip."' WHERE id = '".$my_id."'") or die(mysql_error());
98lnTMi - Error cms 76% - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That emulator looks for the sso/auth_ticket in the user_tickets table, not users table.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I have the table user_tickets.But I am not getting the code to fetch this table.
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET rank_vip = '1', auth_ticket = '".GenerateTicket()."', ip_last = '".$remote_ip."' WHERE id = '".$my_id."'") or die(mysql_error()); $ticketsql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE id = '".$my_id."'") or die(mysql_error());$ticketrow = mysql_fetch_assoc($ticketsql);
"sso.ticket" : "<?php echo $ticketrow['auth_ticket']; ?>",
Can anyone help me create the code?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you using cms I'm wanting to make it work and I'm not lucky ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the tickets are generating on the user_ticket table, but an error is appearing in the emulator, missing the column 'new_bot'Can anyone help me with this?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Now the tickets are generating on the user_ticket table, but an error is appearing in the emulator, missing the column 'new_bot'Can anyone help me with this?

Add the column new_bot to the users table. If you stumble upon further issues, take a look at the release thread. I posted all the steps I had to go through to get it working there.

Upvote 0
Back