Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error navigator Plus emu

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I have a problem with navigator in my hotel created with Plus Emu.
As you can see in print, the rooms are listed even without having some users in it.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Print :

Thanks

Reaction score
Problem... You can see in any habbo that the "All the rooms" tab only shows rooms when there are users in it. In this hotel appears the rooms in tab "All the rooms" even when there is no one in them. This no right...
This is right :

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Problem... You can see in any habbo that the "All the rooms" tab only shows rooms when there are users in it. In this hotel appears the rooms in tab "All the rooms" even when there is no one in them. This no right...
This is right :

As I said, there's two tabs. Once there's a user in a room it appears on the other tab, correct?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No! if there are users in the room, should stay in all the rooms, where are the rooms without users in the print. The other tab only shows rooms with many users.

Upvote 0
Back