Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exchange Diamonds PLUS Emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I would make that this furni give me 1 diamonds when Exchange it.
How can I do?
ngiolett - Exchange Diamonds PLUS Emu - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I would make that this furni give me 1 diamonds when Exchange it.
How can I do?
ngiolett - Exchange Diamonds PLUS Emu - RaGEZONE Forums
1. Go to "CreditFurniRedeemEvent.cs" in you emulator.
2. Press CNTRL + F to find and search for "CF"
3.Use this code:

Code:
if (!Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CF_") && !Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CFC_") && !Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("DF_") && !Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("DFD_"))                return;                       string[] Split = Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.Split('_');            int Value = int.Parse(Split[1]);            if (Value > 0)            {                if (Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CF_") || Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CFC_"))                {                    Session.GetHabbo().Credits += Value;                    Session.SendMessage(new CreditBalanceComposer(Session.GetHabbo().Credits));                }                else if(Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("DF_") || Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("DFD_"))                {                    Session.GetHabbo().Diamonds += Value;                    Session.SendMessage(new HabboActivityPointNotificationComposer(Session.GetHabbo().Diamonds, Value, 5));                }            }

Hope this work, did not try it out. :love:

Upvote 0
Back