Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix to Trade in PLus Emu

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a problem in trade on Plus Emu and need help to fix this;
When negotiating with another user more than 100 mobis it takes to put the mobis in the negotiation screen (it puts of 1 in one putting the amount) and when it finishes the exchange it takes to transfer the mobis to the other user (also transfers of 1 in 1, sometimes it takes 40.50 secs, until it completes the exchange, how can I fix this to make it faster?

See the GIF :

Please, can someone help me?

thanks...

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian...

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are couple things you can do;

Transfer the furniture first by setting the owner id correctly and sending them using a packet. After the packets have been send do a batch SQL update to set the new owner id.

To improve the SQL update speed you can add an index to your items table if one doesnt exist yet.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks, Wesley... hm ... So it would be necessary, basically to make a "change" with sending the mobis of iduser1 in packet and after that give an update with sql for the new iduser2? Do you know in which .cs file should I edit this in the emulator?

Upvote 0
Back