Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FR] Preview furni with the right height

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm french, so sorry if i don't speak english well :blush:

I wanted to know how to get a preview of the height of the furni before place it. Is it a variable to activate in external_variables ? An event/composer on the server-side ?

What i have :

MEm3Xw7 - [FR] Preview furni with the right height - RaGEZONE Forums

With :setz enabled / Without :setz enabled

What i would like :

qzXC269 - [FR] Preview furni with the right height - RaGEZONE Forums

With :setz enabled / Without :setz enabled

Thank you in advance for your help ! :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible because the server sends the height of each tile to the client, and the client shows at what height they're going to be placed but I might be wrong though

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When you place a stackable furni, such as the divider in your picture, the client should receive a message from the server with an updated heightmap for the floor. This will make the furniture preview at the height specified.

For the stack/setz command, you could update the floor's heightmap (only for the user issuing the command) to have the specified height for all tiles. This would make it preview the way your picture shows and not mess with other users.

I haven't touched Habbo in a while so I don't remember the specific packet name, but it's probably called something along the lines of heightmap/floormap in most emulators. Perhaps someone else can help you out there :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course ! Why didn't I think of that before ? Thank you very much for helping me :D:

Upvote 0
Back