Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

getting hotel ip

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo Ragezone
Ive tried everything but people keep getting my hotel ip, i have a proxy and all the client is secure ive deleted all the unnecessary params what else can I do to stop the problem I mean it keeps on happening?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yo Ragezone
Ive tried everything but people keep getting my hotel ip, i have a proxy and all the client is secure ive deleted all the unnecessary params what else can I do to stop the problem I mean it keeps on happening?

Do you have CloudFlare?

Upvote 0
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When you say you have a proxy, do you mean a TCP or HTTP? Or both..

Either way, it is still easy to get a hotels IP providing you know how to do it. Most kids will give up after looking at your client.php, how ever some will continue further.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you say you have a proxy, do you mean a TCP or HTTP? Or both..

Either way, it is still easy to get a hotels IP providing you know how to do it. Most kids will give up after looking at your client.php, how ever some will continue further.

i have a tcp proxy and isnt the client.php the only place were a ip is stored?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is. How ever, just by using Task manager I can still get your IP.. It only masks it, doesn't hide it amigo. You need a HTTP proxy for that as well. Or a server with built in DdoS protection.
is there anyway to purchase ddos protection like I already have a vps but it aint protected is there anyway my ip can be protected by all the ddos attacks if so could you link me?

Upvote 0
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to purchase ddos protection like I already have a vps but it aint protected is there anyway my ip can be protected by all the ddos attacks if so could you link me?

Right down in the bottom left, that HyperFilter picture, click it :wink: Other wise, you can google up some companies. Go for ones with proper reviews, not some crappy $3 site.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some people are fucktards and just don't give up, if you have a look at my DDOS Help thread you might find another alternative there :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you're using Cloudflare and TCP proxy there shouldn't be any way to ger your IP.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're using Cloudflare and TCP proxy there shouldn't be any way to ger your IP.
That's what i thought before some dood comes and tells me my hotel ip and I have cleared all the params as well so yee.

Upvote 0
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score

CloudFlare only hides your IP from DNS. TCP Proxy only hides it from the client. You're missing the fact that you still connect to the servers IP when viewing the hotel.

That's what i thought before some dood comes and tells me my hotel ip and I have cleared all the params as well so yee.

You need Web Protection. Such as a HTTP Proxy. You can buy them easily enough and set them up easily enough as well :):

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Right down in the bottom left, that HyperFilter picture, click it :wink: Other wise, you can google up some companies. Go for ones with proper reviews, not some crappy $3 site.

LMAO. Been using TCP proxy and CF for months nobody got my IP. The problem is that some people share their IP to people that shouldn't have it. :lol:

Upvote 0
YOLO <3
Reaction score
Using a TCP proxy for your client and CF is enough to hide your IP. Just be careful with it and don't share it with anyone.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using a TCP proxy for your client and CF is enough to hide your IP. Just be careful with it and don't share it with anyone.
It might be enough to hide the ip but not enough to be secured from attacks. Watch out for head/post attacks to your website example port 80 attack method head, this will take down your website and might cause cpu problem and crashes your server. Buy hyperfilter or cloudflare pro to be sure. None of the http proxys are secured from head/post attacks.

Upvote 0
Back