Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo bad graphics quality Chrome

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys
Im having some issues in habbo's client (no matter if private or original hotels), the quality of client sucks, i tried alot of things for fix this and the only one that fix the problem was change the screen resolution for another one, but after I do it, other things in computer turns ugly because isnt the recommended size (1920x1080).

What can I do for fix this without change my whole computer screen resolution?

Print:

------------------------------------------------------
FIX:
I just back to my normal resolution (1920x1080) and start using Opera's browser with some changes. If someone have the same problem, download Opera and Adobe Flash for Opera, so right click on Opera's app shortcut >> Preferences >> Compatibility >> Enable the option about DPI change and select 'System' mode. After doing this, restart the computer and the habbo's client in Opera will be fine (but the rest of opera will suck so use another browser for other stuff).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure your habbo screen is zoomed in as well.

But if it's not, like the answer above, but on Windows 8/10, go to desktop, right click desktop and select 'display settings'
then slide the bar that says 'change text size .......' from 125% to 100%.

i had this problem for like 6 months and was just too lazy to fix it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Different browser?

In safari does work good but cannot write in any box (speech, navigator, catalog search etc), probs because its safari for windows and it is outdated. I tried in Mozilla and Tor and its the same poop quality for full hd resolution.

Try changing your DPI:

This fix but isnt the best solution, if you see other stuff in windows stop being full hd (ofc lol, because its not a full hd resolution). Im now using 1366x768 so its ok... hope to find a better solution soon :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ EDIT: Problem fixed
I just back to my normal resolution (1920x1080) and start using Opera's browser with some changes. If someone have the same problem, download Opera and Adobe Flash for Opera, so right click on Opera's app shortcut >> Preferences >> Compatibility >> Enable the option about DPI change and select 'System' mode. After doing this, restart the computer and the habbo's client in Opera will be fine (but the rest of opera will suck so use another browser for other stuff).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I had this issue once when i got a new laptop, for months i didn't figure out a fix until i randomly reinstalled everything to factory settings and somehow that fixed the issue.

Upvote 0
Back