Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Club & Habbo Builders Club purchase buttons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all members of Devbest.
I'm making a official Habbo catalog i got all the pages the exact same way as Habbo but i got three problems:
I'm missing the purchase buttons on the buy Habbo Club page and the builders club pages.

Habbo official club screen:
Mine:

Habbo official Builders club screen:
Mine:

Does someone know how to code this or can explain how it works?
I'm using Plus Emulator - Build 2 - Production PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395

Reaction score
Well 99% of the time this is caused because you didnt add the items to that page. Check in ur db for DEAL_HC_1 or something along those lines and make sure its linked to the correct page_id and all. Because.. Ive setup a guys hotel with same emu and all, And it worked fine? Lol. DM me if need::: PureDesire#7214

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making a Habbo catalog from scratch, I got all the pages and all the layout styles like Habbo. Also i'm using the official furnidata from habbo and using the id's from the file. For the pages i did use a JSON file that output all the data from the official catalog. I send you a private message on ragezone.

Upvote 0
Back