• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo Club & Habbo Builders Club purchase buttons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all members of Devbest.
I'm making a official Habbo catalog i got all the pages the exact same way as Habbo but i got three problems:
I'm missing the purchase buttons on the buy Habbo Club page and the builders club pages.

Habbo official club screen:
Mine:

Habbo official Builders club screen:
Mine:

Does someone know how to code this or can explain how it works?
I'm using Plus Emulator - Build 2 - Production PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395

Reaction score
Well 99% of the time this is caused because you didnt add the items to that page. Check in ur db for DEAL_HC_1 or something along those lines and make sure its linked to the correct page_id and all. Because.. Ive setup a guys hotel with same emu and all, And it worked fine? Lol. DM me if need::: PureDesire#7214

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making a Habbo catalog from scratch, I got all the pages and all the layout styles like Habbo. Also i'm using the official furnidata from habbo and using the id's from the file. For the pages i did use a JSON file that output all the data from the official catalog. I send you a private message on ragezone.

Upvote 0
Back