Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To Habbo Retro Pack v18

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I wonder if anyone I can spend a Pack To Create A Habbo Retro V18 and emulator / server work properly Please I would appreciate Much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are my friends --->

In terms of a server, I am not familiar with any complete ones tailored to v18 but you could definitely use Blunk as a starting point. It can be found pretty easily on Github.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I've uploaded the dcr and texts, edited the client to point them to the locations on the host, but when I try to launch the client to test if it works, with Pale Moon, I get the following error:

4aMbg0y - To Habbo Retro Pack v18 - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll now go make a thread focused on this error, this was just to let you know that I downloaded and tested the ones you uploaded, it certainly is an error from my side, it's been at least 10 years since I made a v18 server, so I forgot where things go uploaded, so thanks for the upload :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back