Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAIR PacketLogger

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any packetlogger for this mobile version?
I've tried setting up the public one but there's a lot of issues and it's impossible to compile.
Droppy

Cheers.

Reaction score
It's built with .netcore if i remember correctly. it's not difficult to setup.

If you want you can create one by yourself by changing the SWF's pub keys to your pub keys and making a packetlogger for such. I'm not sure but tanji may work with a few modifications. Arachis

Why can't you use the packetlogger provided?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Droppy, thanks for noticing this:

We've just modified the initial class to handle manually the IP and PORT with readlines ( ) and we've tried to connect to .com by editing the hosts and redirecting in order to be able to recieve the messages on the packetlogger.

I don't know if we're doing it correctly but if you could maybe make a short explanation on how to set it up it'd be perfect bro.

Cheers and thank you mate.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
In logger :

it should be the habbo's original IP/PORT.

you can totally ignore this. It will set the fields but it won't save in the logger class (might've forgotten to change it lol)

anyway, after the first connection is taken place, you'll just have to log the first packets and then change the according headers on and

REMEMBER: you must do this with the LATEST habbo APK version. It WON'T work with the apks I provided as long as I don't think it's still being "signed" (header change actually)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try with what you just said, I think I understand why it was not working.
Thank you so much bro.

Doubt: do I have to edit the host on my device or something? I'm actually simulating a "proxy" between my private IP and Habbo Host IP so I recieve the data on the logger. Is that correct or I'm messing up?

Will tell you if it worked.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try with what you just said, I think I understand why it was not working.
Thank you so much bro.

Doubt: do I have to edit the host on my device or something? I'm actually simulating a "proxy" between my private IP and Habbo Host IP so I recieve the data on the logger. Is that correct or I'm messing up?

Will tell you if it worked.

Cheers.

It should be:
Your cellphone setting hosts of game-us.habbo.com to your LOCAL ip address (computer where the packetlogger is set)
Your computer binding port 30000 with the AirLogger (remember to allow it on the firewall).
Your packetlogger set to game-us.habbo.com.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, that's what we're doing and it's not working >.>

but anyway, we're getting the structures by comparing scripts so no worries

Thank you mate.
Appreciate your help. <3

Upvote 0
Back