Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello & I have few questions (as newbie)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey RZ users and all experts who has host retros before or developer it long time. :) I'm dansku and i'm a newbie with this retro hosting (or more like local hosting) anyways i have few questions what i seek answers / help since i'm a newbie who needs to learn. :)

Question #1: First i wanna ask how set coins settings? No not the start coins with user when it starts coins, i'm talking about settings that you gain coins per mins or hours etc. As default it is for me as 5 ducks and 200 credits per 15mins and i wanna chance it. So how i do it?

Question #2: How i edit / work on plus emulator? So i have a Plus emulator files as already it has already debug and stuff like that but i can open some files as visual studio so if i open something what i need to open and do it need to debug again (re-done emulator)

Question #3 How do i add newest furnis / keep cata updated in R63B? I have try it found tutorials how i add furniture in retro but what i have found those are little bit outdated and done little bit different way since it was done by R63 also there has been come lots of furniture and i am missing some furnitures like: Classic iced-cafe, hamburger (that public area items) Coral items and many more. This has like Halloween 2015 and Christmas 2015 as newest ones. So i have lots to add.

Question #4: How do i make a item as "LTD" already when i got this there was two items sold out status and i wanna learn how i make one and move item into LTD spot etc. :)

Those are my few questions so far what i wanna know and learn. Please do not come flame post i'm just a newbie who wants to learn about this. :)
-Dan

Back