Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Acturus Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, im trying to compile acturus emulator 12.0 on IntellIJ Idea (Java IDE) but im getting this error:

thanks guys! The General
3u0fEbl - Help with Acturus Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Not going to help people that are compiling themself. Its only for those that know what they are doing AND are going to contribute to the project.

Just download the compiled version.

inb4 you saying you want to modify stuff: Use the plugin API. Tutorial can be found here in the tutorials section.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not going to help people that are compiling themself. Its only for those that know what they are doing AND are going to contribute to the project.

Just download the compiled version.

inb4 you saying you want to modify stuff: Use the plugin API. Tutorial can be found here in the tutorials section.

So you are assuming that i dont know nothing about retro servers/emulator, i solved it (its because something was wrong in config.ini to connect to database) i can help and alot, i always use plusemu (habboon edit) since 2014 and i edit a lot things of it but now i see your project and i really love it but i didnt expect this kind of answer from you.

Im going to add like 10 or 12 wireds customs, 3 or 4 games developed by me, a lot of new things on catalog (like buying subscriptions gold and vip), i see you dont have welcome nux so im going to add it too, and lot, trust me a lot of things that i developed since 2014.
The only problem i see now is im from Venezuela and i dont speak too much english
@The General

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the plugin API or I will end up getting tagged that your code is broken next time I update the emulator.

Note that under the GNU GPLv3 license all changes must be made public.

okidoki i will use plugin API and made it public

Upvote 0
Back