Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] I am trying to set up a retro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to set up a PlusEmu Hotel. I have been following Kaks tutorial. Anyhow I had followed all of the steps and I am stuck. I don't know what to do next. I get a black screen on the client and on the homepage I get this code

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
[h=1][/h]​

Can anyone help please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to set up a PlusEmu Hotel. I have been following Kaks tutorial. Anyhow I had followed all of the steps and I am stuck. I don't know what to do next. I get a black screen on the client and on the homepage I get this code

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Can anyone help please?

try to install it on iis, was the database loaded correctly? do you use phpmyadmin or navicat?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am not sure. I am slightly knew to this, as I haven't made a habbo retro in years. I used Navicat.

P.S Thank you for your help, I have solved it now :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back