Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Arcturus & Chocolatey CMS client stuck at 76%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, so I've tried to open a retro with these 2 and it seems that it doesn't work at all. The client gets stuck at 76% and I've done everything that's possible!

I've set the listen ip to 0.0.0.0 port 30000, checked it and its open. I've changed all the links in the files to and I think the external variables are fine:

External Variables:

Pls someone help me out on this one, I've tried changing the listen ip to all the ips possible on the VPS (OVH hosted) and still the client gets stuck at 76% and no connection is made to the emulator...

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, so I've tried to open a retro with these 2 and it seems that it doesn't work at all. The client gets stuck at 76% and I've done everything that's possible!

I've set the listen ip to 0.0.0.0 port 30000, checked it and its open. I've changed all the links in the files to and I think the external variables are fine:

External Variables:

Pls someone help me out on this one, I've tried changing the listen ip to all the ips possible on the VPS (OVH hosted) and still the client gets stuck at 76% and no connection is made to the emulator...

Thanks.

Is Arcturus Emulator logging any records?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think it's from the Emu, I think it's from the catalogue I'm using
It shouldn't affect the loading process, but check if something is wrong in your furnidata.xml file just in case, and check your ports and check for missing files and check your configurations.

Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does arcturus include external_override_variables? if so edit them obviously. also make sure ports 30000,30001 are open.

Upvote 0
Back