Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP ME] Arcturus a few errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first error

Basically if a sittable item is higher than default height the emulator still places avatar at default height. See image.

Second thing;

How do I enable floor plan editor? It says I dont have permission to use.

Third;

What table to I re-enable trading on for the hotel?

Thanks in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First: idk
Second: permissions table search for something like acc_floorplan_editor
Third: emulator_settings table -> hotel.trading.enabled -> 1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ended up figuring it out. But nonetheless big thanks, hopefully can help someone else like me out there.

I have another question, when adding new clothing where do you put the figuredata at in the emulator? It's not like plus.

Edit: whoops my alt account

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Fixed the stacking chair issue in the next update.

To enable the floor plan you need to give people the permission in the permissions table.
Code:
UPDATE permissions SET acc_floorplan_editor = '1';

To enable trading set hotel.trading.enabled to 1 in emulator_settings. (<= 1.12.0 it automatically sets to 0 upon :shutdown, Fixed in the next update).
Zutery Unlike plus, you don't have to bother putting clothes xml in your emulator. If you want redeemable clothing furniture all you need to do is configure the sets correctly in catalog_clothing table.

Upvote 0
Back