Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Arcturus and Wall items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

I was messing around a little bit with the items and I was trying to add an item that should go on the wall.

So since I didn't know the type of said items, I looked up other items that worked on the wall (such as poster14) on items_base, this had type "i", so I went ahead and decided to copy the information (so type, width, lenght, stack_height, allow stack/walk/sit, interaction_type and also multiheight), I did :update_items and then :update_catalogue.

Then, I went to the catalogue and once I clicked on said item, the client disconnected (no error shown on the Chrome console nor emulator).

Then if for example I have the item with type "s" and then put it on the floor/inventory, if I change the type to "i" and update, it goes into the form of the dog that looks like a phantom/with sheets)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance ~~

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

I was messing around a little bit with the items and I was trying to add an item that should go on the wall.

So since I didn't know the type of said items, I looked up other items that worked on the wall (such as poster14) on items_base, this had type "i", so I went ahead and decided to copy the information (so type, width, lenght, stack_height, allow stack/walk/sit, interaction_type and also multiheight), I did :update_items and then :update_catalogue.

Then, I went to the catalogue and once I clicked on said item, the client disconnected (no error shown on the Chrome console nor emulator).

Then if for example I have the item with type "s" and then put it on the floor/inventory, if I change the type to "i" and update, it goes into the form of the dog that looks like a phantom/with sheets)

Thanks in advance ~~

Hi, did you put the item's swf in the correct folder? Also check your furnidata and see if that is correct. It might be a sprite ID error?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I checked everything and also compared the data with other wall items, everything seems the same but when I use the type "s" works fine, but then if I use the type "i" it does not work...

It has been long since I tried to learn about this stuff so I'm not quite sure about what does this means... Maybe the item isn't supposed to be a wall item but a floor item?

I'm talking about the new HC items (classic8_sign for example), I was trying to make them to release said items here as a small collaboration to the community of Habbo but since on the official servers those are in a bundle + only for HC I can't check how they work u.u

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you put the new wall item furniture in the wall items section in your furnidata?

Sounds like something went wrong with configuring it and not a bug with Arcturus itself.

Perhaps if you could post the SQLs you've used and the entry in your furnidata.xml it'd help point out the issue.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

Thanks in advance ~~

It disconnect you because you don't put it on the wallitem section in the furnidata

Upvote 0
Back